Thursday 25 April 2013

Neon Now


So I've recently been REALLY into anything Neon, like a moth to a flame I'm constantly on the look out for ridiculously bright things to fill my life with colour.



 
Yellow Nail Polish, Illamasqua.



Iphone 5 case, Marc Jacobs.


Yellow leather strap bracelet, Marc Jacobs.

Yellow 'V' earrings (top right), Topshop.


Neon tie dye dress with side tassels, Topshop.


Pink polish, China Glaze & Orange polish, American Apparel. (yellow as before)

Orange fluffy cardigan, River Island.



2 comments:

  1. I love how bright all those nail polishes are! I've been after some for ages now, trying to find the perfect yellow shade!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great nail polish:)
    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
    if you don't nimd please click on the 6 banners at the bottom of my blog:)

    ReplyDelete